La Casa del Camino features an amazing array of amenities to fuel your Laguna Beach adventure. Our $14 nightly resort fee covers amenities and services valued at over $75+ per day, such as travel essentials like Wi-Fi, breakfast, parking, business center, as well as access to the Art of Fitness gym, and all the gear you need for a day at Cress Street beach.
Our vintage hotel is also home to two of Laguna Beach's renowned bars and restaurants; The Rooftop and the modish K'ya Bistro Bar. Both feature creative menus, jaw-dropping happy hour specials, and a healthy dose of friendly SoCal vibes.
Want to bring your dog along? La Casa del Camino is a pet-friendly hotel and encourages you to bring along your small canine on your upcoming Orange County excursion. Take a look at what our hotel has to offer and start planning your visit to Laguna Beach.
Just a quick thing to note: In order to provide you with all of the essentials for an unforgettable stay, La Casa del Camino charges a $14.00 nightly resort fee. This covers important amenities valued at over $60, including daily breakfast, awesome beach access, admission to the Art of Fitness, Wi-Fi, parking, and more.
The Run Down
- We're proud to be smoke-free!
- Check-In: 4:00 p.m. and Check-Out: 11:30 a.m.
- To keep it easy for you, we include Parking, Internet, Daily Breakfast Buffet, and access to the Art of Fitness Gym just a 3-minute walk away, in our $14 resort fee (a $75+ value)
- Bring your pets! We allow small dogs at a minor fee of $35.00 per day
- Happy Hour at The Rooftop, Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Happier Hour at K'ya Bistro Bar, daily from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
There's no better place to spend the day than the stunning Cress Street Beach. Located steps from our back door, the Cress Street Beach features clear skies, big waves, and phenomenal views of the Laguna coastline. To simplify your beach experience, La Casa del Camino is happy to provide you with beach towels, umbrellas, and chairs. If you're planning to ride some waves, be sure to BYOBoard.
At La Casa del Camino, we take happy hour pretty seriously. Each weekday, K'ya Bistro Bar and The Rooftop offer awesome drink specials to get you ready for the breathtaking Laguna Beach sunset. Kick back with cold beer, mojitos, well drinks, and wine & enjoy the cool ocean breeze. If a fruit infused beverage is more your style, try a glass of our signature sangria.
- Happy Hour: The Rooftop Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Happier Hour: K'ya Bistro Bar Monday through Friday from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Art of Fitness
La Casa del Camino has teamed up with The Art of Fitness to provide our guests with complimentary use of their beautiful, oceanfront gym facilities. Just a three minute walk from the hotel, the Art of Fitness features high-end equipment, cutting edge fitness classes, and a variety of yoga options. After a great work out, be sure to stop by the gym's Art of Juicing bar for fresh-pressed, organic juices and smoothies.
Address: 1080 S. Coast Highway Laguna Beach, Ca, 92651
Phone: (949) 464-0202
Monday through Thursday: 5:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 5:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
La Casa del Camino invites you to bring along your canine pal during your upcoming trip. Our pet-friendly hotel has plenty of welcome treats for your four-legged friend and offers special accommodations to provide easy access to the outside grounds. Our front desk staff will also be happy to help you find Laguna Beach's best pet-friendly restaurants, cafés, parks, groomers, and beaches. In addition to a refundable pet deposit of $150.00, we charge an additional pet fee of $35.00 per night. We ask that you only bring dogs weighing 25 lbs. or less.
The Fine Print
- In addition to your room rate, you will be charged an additional $35.00/night pet fee.
- A cellular phone number must be provided.
- Your pet can accompany you anywhere in the hotel except for the K'ya Bistro Bar, located off the main lobby of La Casa del Camino.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash or in a cage in any public areas of the hotel.
- Dogs are allowed on the beach at specific times. From June 16th through Sept 1st, the Cress Street Beach is dog-free between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- If your pet causes a disturbance and you are asked to leave (or if you refuse to follow our pet policy), you will be charged for the length of your intended stay and there will be no refund.
- You may not relieve your pet on the premises of the La casa del Camino. When relieving pets, you must immediately remove all evidence of that relief from the premises of the La Casa del Camino or any other property on which my pet has been relieved during the stay.
- Do not to leave your pet unattended at any time. If you leave your pet unattended, you will be charged a $50.00 penalty per occurrence. If your pet is found unattended on multiple occasions, you may be asked to leave the property.
- You are liable for any injury to anyone or to any other animal caused by your pet during your stay at La Casa del Camino.