Greetings to you and your special furry family member from The Hotel La Casa del Camino. We are happy that you have chosen to stay with us. Our pet friendly hotel welcomes small dogs and has special accommodations with easy access to outside grounds for your convenience.
Our front desk has welcome treats for your four-legged friend and information on nearby pet-friendly restaurants, dog parks, great walks, groomers and veterinarian services.
Our Pet Policy:
- There is an additional pet charge of $35.00 per day in addition to your room rate.
- A refundable pet deposit of $150.00 is required and will be charged to your credit card to cover any possible damages done by your pet.
- A cellular phone number must be provided.
- Your pet can accompany you anywhere in the hotel except for our restaurant K’ya Bistro Bar located off the lobby of La Casa del Camino.
- Your pet must be kept on a leash or in a cage in any public areas of the Hotel.
- Dogs are allowed on the beach at specific times. (Note: No dogs permitted from June 16 to Sept 1 from 8am-6pm.)
- If your pet causes a disturbance and you are asked to leave, or if you refuse to follow our pet policy, you will be charged for the length of your intended stay and there will be no refund.
- I will not relieve my pet on the premises of the La casa del Camino. When relieving my pets, I will immediately remove all evidence of that relief from the premises of the La Casa del Camino or any other property on which my pet has been relieved during my stay.
- I agree not to leave my pet unattended, even in my room, at any time. If I do not follow this policy, I agree to pay a $50 per occurrence penalty. I further understand that I could be asked to leave the hotel. If I am asked to leave the hotel, I understand I will still be responsible for the remainder of my intended stay at La Casaa del Camino.
- I agree to be liable for any injury to anyone or to any other animal caused by my pet during my stay at La Casa del Camino.
Laguna Beach is a pet-friendly city; many shops and cafés will allow you to bring your dog, so we encourage you to visit these pet-friendly locations. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more enjoyable, please let us know.